Vitamin D D3 1,000 IU Capsules :- You may have heard about the excellent benefits of Vitamin D and how it is usually absorbed from the sun through the skin. But in today’s world, everyone have a busy lifestyle and we’re not getting out enough in the sun and as there are very few foods that are found in nature which contain vitamin D, the alternate option is to take a food supplement to get vitamin D. There are two types of Vitamin D – Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3 and functionally vitamin D3 has been shows, as per the studies, to be most effective than D2.
With that I would like to introduce you to Vitamin D3 also known sunshine vitamin, a food supplement which regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 is recommended for all ages and especially for adults because as we get older our body’s ability to create Vitamin D naturally reduces which can results in bones and joints problems.
What are the ingredients used in Vitamin D3?
The primary ingredient of Vitamin D3 food supplement is Vitamin D3 and just one easy to swallow capsule provides 1000ui of Vitamin D3. Other ingredients include: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin D3 Preparation, Magnesium Stearate (Anti-caking Agent), Capsule Shell (Gelatine).
What are the benefits of using Vitamin D3?
- Maintains normal blood calcium levels and contributes in maintaining normal bones and teeth
- Maintains normal functioning of muscle and immune system
- Considered to be effective and suitable for the users of all ages
- Increases the ability to absorb calcium which is beneficial for aging bones and joints
How to take Vitamin D3 to achieve best results?
Vitamin D3 is available in a bottle which contains 120 capsules and adults should take 100mcg per day, which if four (4) capsules of Vitamin D3. Do not exceed recommended dose which can have negative side effects on your health and take the supplement as per the instructions on the label of the product.
Precautionary measures that need to be taken
- Every individual, regardless of their medical condition should consult their physician or a certified health care professional before start taking the supplement.
- If you are a pregnant or nursing mother, children under 18 years of age, or an individual with a known medical condition, you should consult your doctor regarding the use of the supplement.
- Do not use the product and return it, if the inner seal is damaged or broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
How to place an order for Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is manufactured by Evolution Slimming and to place an order for this food supplement you have to go online to the official website of the manufacturer. After you visit the website, you will have to add the product to your cart and checkout by providing your shipping and payment information to have the supplement delivered at your doorstep.